PA – 12 month contract – September start
London (West End) SALARY: £45,000 - £48,000 PER: Annum TERM: Contract
A brand new maternity cover working in a 12 month fixed term contract for an international investment firm based in luxurious West End offices. This is a fast-paced and highly rewarding team environment. They have an excellent working culture plus great benefits. We are looking for a PA who enjoys working with a dynamic team and can handle a varied workload.
What you will do
This role is supporting two senior executives and a small team. You can expect a role heavy on travel arrangements, diary management and scheduling. Broader responsibilities include:-
- Diary management and scheduling meetings, calls and video conferences
- Complex travel arrangements including full itineraries and visas
- Preparing documents, presentations and reports
- Updating the CRM and reporting activities
- Liaising with clients and internal stakeholders
- Proofreading documents and proposals
- Expenses, processing invoices and filing
Who you are
This role will suit a professional and experienced PA. It will be ideal if you have experience in the finance industry.
We are looking for:-
- Someone highly responsive and quick to act
- Detail focused with a meticulous approach to their work
- Calm and composed outlook; able to work well in a high pressure environment
- Ability to juggle a demanding workload and meet deadlines
- Excellent MS Office skills
In addition to a great working environment and driven culture. You can expect 25 days holiday, generous pension contributions and private health cover in addition to many other benefits.
POSTED: 21 Sep 2020 JOB ID: RSPA21464