Operations Team Assistant – Temp to Perm
London (West End) SALARY: £40,000 - £45,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
An excellent new role working for a prestigious private wealth and asset manager. They have an excellent working culture and look after their team incredibly well. This position will commence asap as a temp to perm role however they will consider a permanent candidate with a notice period with the right experience.
This position will see you assisting with a wide range of responsibilities. You will be working closely with the Office Manager as HR and supporting the investment team with PA duties. A team player, you will also assist with backup support for their receptionist. You will assist with office coordination and facilities management, dealing with a range of high net worth clients and key members of staff and management. This is a great role if you are looking for an exceptional employer that can offer a rewarding role.
What You Will Do
- Support to the partners and team members with diary management and scheduling
- Travel arrangements including full itineraries and transfers
- Email management, preparing itineraries, agendas and document preparation
- General administratiion
- Expenses and reporting
- Support to the receptionist with meet and greet and facilities support
- Taking calls and passing on messages
- Arranging couriers, assisting with scanning, printing and binding
- Internal event organisation
What We Are Looking For
We are looking for a team player who is happy assisting with a range of tasks, the skills and experience we are after include:
- Previous experience in a similar role in the finance or professional services industry
- Someone approachable and warm who enjoys multi-tasking
- Highly organised and self-motivated
- An excellent communicator, with strong written and verbal skill
- Good working knowledge of full MS Office suite
The salary on offer is £40k to £45k and they offer excellent benefits including 25 days holiday, private health/dental cover, and company away days.
POSTED: 11 Aug 2021 JOB ID: RS23233