Operations Manager – Start up
London (City of) SALARY: £30,000 - £40,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Operations Manager - Start up
City of London
£30,000 - £40,000 plus bonus and benefits.
A start-up executive search firm who are growing at exceptional rates is looking for an Operations Manager to join the firm to support the Founders
WHAT YOU’LL DO
This is a newly created role and is much more than your traditional Operations Manager role. You would support with accounts, supplier management, marketing and project work too. Typical duties include:
- Running with projects to implement and streamline business processes
- Assisting with the marketing.
- You will be assisting with credit control and chasing debtors
- Managing the relationship with suppliers and challenging SLAs if they are not met
- Assisting in a range of operations projects such as office moves due to the extensive growth plan in place.
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful, you will have experience in an Office Manager/Operations Management role which was multifaceted, ideally within a smaller but growing firm, where you have had to be the “problem solver” to a Senior Manager
- Office Manager/Operations Management experience which was varied.
- Experience in working on projects
- Experience managing supplier relationships
- Experience within accounts such as processing invoices and ideally some credit control
- You will be confident and articulate
This role will pay up to £40k (DOE), in addition to a bonus and exceptional benefits including hybrid working.
POSTED: 09 May 2022 JOB ID: KHBOS26056