Operations Manager – Growing MedTech Start-Up
London (City of) SALARY: £50,000 - £60,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Operations Manager – Growing Med Tech Start-Up
City of London
£50,000 - £60,000 Benefits + Bonus
A rapidly growing start-up is looking for a proactive Operations Manager to join their successful team in the City working with the Head of Operations to improve processes, work on operational projects but to manage and develop a team of analyst too.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
This is a busy operations role with lots of variety, so you’ll be the kind of person who enjoys keeping on their toes and using initiative! Typical duties include:
- Working with the Head of Ops to ensure business projects are running smoothly
- Working on improving processes and streamlining processes.
- Take ownership of the onboarding, supplier management, GDPR etc.
- Working on strategic projects and dealing with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Supporting the HR and Finance function
- Managing a team of 4/5 coordinators and analysts.
- A variety of ad hoc duties, they are a start-up so rolling your sleeves up is essential!
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful, you will have at least 5 years’ experience in a similar Office Management, projects or Operations role, be an efficient problem solver and be able to deal with multiple requests at any given time.
- At least 5 years experience in a similar Office Management, projects, or Operations role
- Experience in a demanding working environment
- Superb communication skills
- Strong MS office skills
- Positive attitude and ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Efficient problem solver
- High attention to detail
This role will pay up to £60k (DOE), in addition to a discretionary bonus plus excellent benefits
This a really interesting role where you’ll be surrounded by a supportive and friendly team. We are looking to shortlist this role asap, so apply today.
POSTED: 27 May 2021 JOB ID: KHBMED22610