London (West End) SALARY: £30,000 - £35,000 PER: Annum TERM: Contract
My client, a property management company based in the heart of the west end is looking for an Operations Administrator to join their team on a 1 year maternity contract.
This is a diverse role which requires you to be calm under pressure, be 5 steps ahead and be confidence when dealing with all members of staff. Attention to detail and time management are key qualities to ensure the role is carried out productively.
- Oversee both day to day IT troubleshooting for company staff, as well as managing overall company IT infrastructure and project road map. Must be confident with Microsoft IT systems, basic understanding of server infrastructure and networks is beneficial.
- Must frequently liaise with company IT support & third party suppliers to ensure timely escalation of issues where necessary.
- Will be primary contact for any business critical technical failures.
- Ensuring that general office admin tasks are carried out efficiently, including:
- Website Admin and Renewals.
- All Third Party Service Contracts.
- Liaison with office building Landlord regarding any necessary maintenance and repairs and any other ad hoc admin or maintenance tasks that apply to company property and workflow.
- Oversee Company Schedule.
- Responsibility for booking meetings, both in person and virtual.
- Work with Managing Director to arrange and assist with any company events (out of hours socials, annual Christmas party etc)
- Processing annual Leave requests and maintaining records.
- Annual Christmas mail out - includes card design, gift despatch and seasonal website updates (work with Company Chairman and graphic designer to achieve this);
- Assist Chairman and Managing Director in maintaining and updating company main website, delivering monthly reports to Chairman on website interaction, and providing insight and support regarding website updates where required.
- Director Support: Will work closely with full team of directors and primarily Managing Director to assist with any extended management tasks.
- Will be responsible for overseeing charity budget and spending for each financial year, as well as ensuring monthly donations are safely made in a timely manner.
- Liaise with potential and existing partner charities to arrange proposal meetings.
- Review charity reports to provide executive summaries for trustees, as well ensuring appropriate monitoring and reporting frameworks are met.
- Overseeing charity bi-annual reports to the trustees which encompasses updates and financial overview for the previous 6-months.
- Maintain and update charity website when required.
- Oversee company GDPR compliance, ensuring company policy is in line with most recent guidelines.
- Follow up with any third party suppliers who hold company data to ensure company data is protected and handled appropriately.
- Oversee the safe management and destruction of data held by company within established guidelines.
If you have the necessary skills and experience please apply as soon as possible.
POSTED: 25 Mar 2021 JOB ID: DFHQ22261