Operations Coordinator – Part-Time
Austin, TX SALARY: $25 - $30 PER: Hour TERM: Permanent
Our client, a global financial services business headquartered in Chicago are looking for an experienced Operations Coordinator to join their Austin, TX office. This role will be fully in-office in a part-time capacity, 30 hours per week. Working hours are 8/8:30-2/2:30.
As the Operations Coordinator you will be overseeing the Austin, TX office to make sure that everything is running smoothly, along with providing administrative support. You will also be working with other teams within the Operations department as needed. They are looking for someone who sees this as a long-term role, rather than a stepping stone within the organization.
- Administration / Reception duties, including answering phones, coordinating conference rooms, greeting guests, badging
- General office maintenance and facility operations
- Setting up meetings rooms and technology as needed
- Setting up desks for new employees and visitors
- Coordinating with vendors for food orders and meal status
- Primary contact of building engineers and vendors – making sure everything is in order, making requests as needed
- Stocking of office and kitchen supplies
- Administrative support
- Assisting on projects and event planning
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 2 years’ experience in a office administration role
- Self-starter and team player, along with strong knowledge of MS office
- Highly organized; great time management
- Able to work independently, and always be a few steps ahead
- Genuinely care about ensuring the smooth running of the office
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 25 Sep 2023 JOB ID: ALJT30844