London (City of) SALARY: £13 - £14 PER: Hour
Temp to Perm
I have an urgent requirement starting the first week of February, for an Operations Assistant to join a City-based Not for Profit organisation on an initial temp basis, with the potential to go perm.
The Operations Assistant will be providing high-quality day to day management of the office, admin and project support to the teams, and be responsible for all the IT and telecoms. As a new role, there is huge scope to develop and shape this opportunity over time, with the opportunity to interact at all levels across the business.
What you'll do;
- Manage office suppliers, budgets and office set-up
- Ensure all office policies for COVID compliance, health and safety and fire regulations are followed and understood
- Manage the IT budget and supplies
- Organise complex international travel
- File and document management
- Work closely with the Communications team and ensure the CRM is kept up to date
- Provide admin support to the Directors as needed
- Adhoc HR administration support
- Assist with organising the set-up of new starters and support with the inductions
- Take on additional projects such as research, proofing and formatting documents
- Update monthly reports
The successful Operations Assistant will have experience in a similar role, particularly with involvement around contract and supplier management. You will be able to work at pace, juggling multiple demands.
You will be a self-starter who is resilient, flexible and happy to work with minimal supervision whilst meeting the required deadlines. Educated to degree level is highly desired. Good knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint.
POSTED: 22 Jan 2021 JOB ID: AJLOPSNP22009