Operations Analyst – Insurance
London (City of) SALARY: £40,000 - £45,000 PER: Annum TERM: Contract
6 month FTC
£40,000 - £45,000
A City based Insurance firm are urgently seeking an Operations Analyst to join them asap on an initial fixed term basis, starting asap. This is a great role for an experienced candidate from the Insurance industry, looking to take a contract role within a growing organisation, so the opportunities are endless.
To be successful, you will have experience working within a similar role, preferably within Insurance or financial services and be available to start within a maximum of 2 weeks notice. This role will be office based with some flexible working available.
What you’ll do;
- Work closely with key stakeholders building strong relationships
- Ensure, maintain and be solely responsible for the entry and accuracy of data within the underwriting system of record for both inwards and outwards business.
- Assist with supporting the team initiative of improving the Operations function by reviewing existing processes and creating efficiencies.
- Take ownership of all Operations functions including risk entry and premium management.
- Management of the month close process, ensuring that all binding, endorsements and queries with the underwriting team are completed and resolved before month close.
- Ensure that premium adjustments are received in a timely manner
- Perform premium analysis
- Ensure that profit commission calculations are completed within company policy
- Involvement in key monthly meetings
- Assist the Compliance team in producing statutory reporting.
- Liaise with the Actuarial team to ensure that all custom earning patterns are updated by each month close.
- Assist with special projects as required.
- Ensure that all documentation is kept updated in line with new processes and procedures.
- Fully support both internal and external audits ensuring all action points arising from the audit are completed within the given deadlines.
- Manage the team email inboxes
What you’ll need;
- Operations/ Technical Assistant experience
- Experience within the Insurance industry an advantage
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills in order to work effectively and professionally with diverse groups
- Proven prioritisation and time management skills with accurate results
- Must be able to self-lead effectively and work effectively both independently and with teams.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver and manage accurate, detail-oriented work within tight deadlines
POSTED: 01 Oct 2021 JOB ID: AJLOAIN12322