Operations Analyst – 6 month temp role
London (West End) SALARY: £15 - £17 PER: Hour TERM: Temporary
We have an outstanding role available supporting one of our top clients in central London. This role is working for a finance company that specialises in pensions and investments. This is a 6-month temporary position available for immediate start. We are looking for a candidate to work closely with one of their key managers in an operations analyst role with a strong focus on analysis and regulatory reporting.
What You Will Do
We are looking for someone with experience in pensions on finance. You will be working closely with the Service Oversight Manager as well as their finance and operations team to deliver on the following:-
- Adherence to a set of key system and process controls to ensure adherence with and regulatory supervision regime.
- Liaise with customer and intermediary enquiries in an efficient and professional manner
- Resolve customer complaints and issues in accordance with regulatory guidelines and company policy.
- Build knowledge of the system and process controls in compliance with investment and regulatory guidelines
- Ability to review outcomes and demonstrate effective process and controls
- Analyse results and trends to assist team members with troubleshooting and best practice
- Respond to technical queries from all internal and external stakeholders
- Producing and reviewing reports against standards.
What We Are Looking For
Ideally, we would be looking for someone with previous experience in a finance or analyst role. You will have:
- Good I.T. skills and ideally advanced Excel experience.
- Customer service mindset with good problem-solving ability
- Professional approach and able to communicate well at all levels
- Ability to work to deadlines and deliver on project objectives
- Good use of imitative and ability to work well in a team
- CF1 and preferably FA2 (or alternative relevant pensions qualifications
- Experience of working in pension control and governance oversight environment.
- Knowledge of DC pensions regulatory obligation concerning technical processes
Apply now for this outstanding role working with a progressive company.
POSTED: 24 Jun 2020 JOB ID: RS21388