Office Manager with Finance Background
London (City of) SALARY: £50,000 - £50,000 PER: Annum TERM: Contract
We have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Office Manager to join a small, but fast-paced financial consultancy firm. This is a 12-month contract starting in February and is a great opening for someone with experience in recruitment and/or financial services.
The role involves a high level of HR support, including the internal handling of contracts, invoices and time sheets and preparing and formatting of financial reports. You will be responsible for liaising with contractors and suppliers and will act as the contact point for all queries. You will support the external marketing team with the marketing strategy including the preparation of presentations, reports and proposal documents and there will also be an element of ad-hoc office administration including managing the MD’s diary and updating the company database. The role would require you to be in the London office for two days a week, ideally on Thursday and then either Monday or Wednesday.
- Reconciliation of company bank accounts on Xero
- Updating company dashboard and cash flow spreadsheets
- Processing company bills, invoices and expenses
- Preparing P&L and other financial reports
- Regularly updating the CRM and carrying out data checks
- Diary management for the Managing Director
- Preparing presentations for team meetings
- Liaising with company suppliers and contractors
- Ad-hoc administrative work
The ideal candidate is proactive and detail-orientated with excellent numeracy skills. The candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role with financial responsibilities and background knowledge of recruitment and/or financial services. We are looking for someone who will take ownership of the role.
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Recruitment or Financial Services experience
- Experience with invoicing and working with Xero
- Working knowledge of Excel
- Proactive attitude
The company offers a great soft benefits package including health care, discretionary bonus scheme and 25 days holiday.
They are looking for someone to start in February 2022 and if this is something you think you are suited to, apply now and we will be in touch shortly.
POSTED: 06 Jan 2022 JOB ID: RSOMHH024148