Office Manager – Tech
London (City of) SALARY: £30,000 - £35,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Are you a positive people’s person looking for a busy and varied role? Are you a good communicator who is organised and knows the importance of bringing people together? I am looking for an Office Manager to join a growing, fast paced Tech company to be the go-to person for everything office related. The Office Manager will need to be solution orientated, approachable and enjoy taking on added responsibilities. This role will be office based with flexible working/days from home.
What you’ll do;
- Act as the ‘go-to’ person for all office and facilities related matters
- Support with the interior design of the office and make sure that it looks great at all times.
- Assist the HR team with onboarding new starters, and offboarding of leavers.
- Support with managing the company benefits
- Prepare welcome packs & leavers gifts, lunches, anniversary gifts etc.
- Manage the cultural initiatives throughout the year.
- Manage relationships with key suppliers and stakeholders related to office management (e.g., office vendors, service providers, office lease, cleaning and catering services).
- Organise weekly Friday drinks and other office events
- Work closely and support the People team when organising company events including the Summer and Christmas party.
- Support managers with organising quarterly team event and manage the budgets
What you’ll need;
- Immediately available or maximum 2 weeks notice
- A positive can-do attitude
- Energy and enthusiasm
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organisation skills
- Great communication skills and enjoy working collaboratively
- Strong MS Office skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Previous office experience in a similar role
POSTED: 11 Jun 2021 JOB ID: AJLTEOM22743