Office Manager/Team PA (temp to perm)
London (City of) SALARY: £35,000 - £35,000 PER: Annum TERM: Temporary
An excellent temp to perm opportunity for an experienced Office Manager/Team PA to join a fantastic global finance company based in the City. They are a young and sociable team looking for their new ‘go to’ person, who will assist with office management and take on PA duties. We are looking for someone who enjoys a busy role, is enthusiastic and driven. You will be tech savvy and pride yourself on problem solving ability. It's important that the person in this role is a true team player who goes out of their way to support the team around them.
This is a hybrid working role which will see you working from the office 2-3 days each week and remotely the remaining days. Hours are 9:30am – 5:30pm.
What you will do:
This is a busy role which will see you turning your hand at a wide array of tasks
- Diary management for the team
- Scheduling and coordinating travel arrangements
- Office Management duties including health & safety admin, managing office supplies and onboarding new joiners
- Meet and greet
- Assist with the coordination of internal socials and corporate events
- Liaise with multiple stakeholders
- Manage both phone and inbox enquiries
Who you are
We are looking for someone confident who will hit the ground running
- Experience in a similar supportive role
- Strong communicator
- Tech savvy including strong MS Office skills
- Caring and genuine
- Strong team player
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a company with strong values. Their benefits include 25 days holiday, pension, private health insurance and bonus
If this sounds like your perfect role then please apply today!
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 15 Mar 2023 JOB ID: RSOMPA29352