Office Manager / Team Assistant
US (New York City, NY) SALARY: $70,000 - $95,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Title: Office Manager / Team Assistant
Salary: $70,000-95,000 p.a.
The Role: Our client, a boutique private equity firm, headquartered in London with an office in Manhattan, is seeking a rockstar Office Manager/Team Assistant to help run their small New York office. The right person for this role will work well with others, but also enjoy working independently to take initiative to keep things running smoothly whilst also helping executives with calendar management and travel coordination – no two days will be the same. This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful and growing firm, with an amazing in office culture. They are looking for someone who has experience running an office, who is comfortable hitting the ground running, and feels energized when being resourceful and being the “go-to” person on a team.
This role is based in Midtown Manhattan, with 5 days working in office.
- Office management duties including facilities operations, liaising with third party vendors, helping coordinate insurance policies, and HR operational onboarding support
- Working closely with the Office Manager in the UK to ensure all systems are cohesive across the company
- Helping with IT logistics and working with the external supplier when additional support is needed
- Assisting with expense reimbursement, domestic and international travel arrangement, and heavy calendar management
- Acting as the first point of contact for guests in the NY office to direct them to their meetings, maintaining a fully stocked office, and providing phone coverage
Who you are:
- 2-4 years experience in office management, reception, or administrative assistance, within the financial services industry a plus
- Bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrated experience working well independently as well as having a team mindset
- An excellent problem solver, resourceful, and someone who enjoys the organizational ins and outs of running an office
- Exceptional verbal and written communication style
- Experience working with Microsoft Suite and expense reimbursement software
Benefits include 20 days annual leave, private healthcare, and discretionary bonus.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 03 Oct 2022 JOB ID: KOLOND27321