Office Manager & Senior EA
London (West End) SALARY: £60,000 - £70,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
My Client who is a world-renowned Investment Company is looking for a very experienced Office Manager (around 8 years of relevant experience within Investment banking; Finance or Consulting) to join their large office in London 150+ people. This is an incredible opportunity where you will manage the office and a team of three Executive Assistants. Please only apply should you have the relevant experience mentioned.
What you'll do:
- All office admin work and the smooth running of the London office (adhering to company policy)
- Liaise with Head Office in Singapore for business plans and finance matters
- Liaise with external suppliers to manage IT; Housekeeping and other services
- Run procurement services and negotiate with local suppliers
- Creating purchase orders
- Assist HR
- Onboarding and offboarding tasks for employees
- Upkeep of office CRM system
- Manage mobile contracts
- Manage meeting rooms
- Organise company events and socials
- Manage EA Team
- Diary management
- Scheduling of meetings
- Preparing documentation for meetings
- Many ad hoc tasks surrounding Office Management and Executive Assistant support
Who you’ll be:
- An established Office Manager within the financial sector with EA experience or management experience. You will have manged. A team of PA’s or EA’s in a previous role with proof of this and your managing style.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 18 Sep 2023 JOB ID: HM30905