Office Manager/ Receptionist – West End
London (West End) SALARY: £35,000 - £45,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
A leading IT firm are seeking an Office Manager to provide support to the London office based in the heart of the West End. This is five days in office role and is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate seeking a new challenge. Hours 08:30 am to 5:30 pm. This is a temp to perm opportunity for the right candidate.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
You will be responsible for the day-day operations of the office, alongside providing support to the Managing Director.
Day to day duties include:
- Full operations of the office
- Maintaining office supplies and creating a pleasant work environment
- Providing front of house support, greeting clients
- Leasing with the international offices
- Booking travel, visas, transfers and accommodation
- Telephone communication, dealing with incoming enquiries
- Event & social organisation
- Updating the database with procedures and logging data
- Meeting room management
WHO YOU ARE:
You will be a proactive candidate who enjoys problem-solving and will go the extra mile to get the job done. You will have experience within a similar role and have a positive approach in the workplace.
- Degree or equivalent
- 2+ years experience working in a similar role
- Confident using all Microsoft Office platforms
- Extremely organised and pay high attention to detail
- Outstanding communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to meet deadlines, multitask and work under pressure
This role requires an immediate start, if you are interested, please apply today!
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 09 Nov 2022 JOB ID: IFOM027827