Office Manager/Receptionist – global finance firm
London (West End) SALARY: £15 - £20 PER: Hour TERM: Temporary
My client, a financial services firm, are currently recruiting an experienced, proactive and assertive temporary Office and Reception Manager to join their team. This is a mid-size firm with a global reach. The responsibilities of this role are varied and there will be some interesting work to get involved in. This is an office-based role working Monday to Friday 9am-5:30pm, with an immediate start. We are looking for someone who can commit for at least one month with the potential to extend.
What you’ll do:
- Manage & ensure the smooth day to day running of the office (incl. facilities and supplies)
- Operate a consistent high-quality office reception.
- Manage office hot-desking schedule and meeting room reservations.
- Manage and distribute all telephone calls.
- Welcome visitors and clients in personable and professional manner, ensuring seamless delivery of Front of House Service.
- Manage meeting rooms and ensure all equipment is available
- Work closely with the Admin team, supporting their day to day issues, needs and queries.
Who you are:
- A proactive individual with office management & hot-desking experience.
- Experience or interest in a professional finance office environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Down to earth, confident and articulate.
- Advanced MS Office experience.
- Available for an immediate start.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please apply below
POSTED: 07 Oct 2021 JOB ID: RS23822