Office Manager – Paris
Europe (other) SALARY: €50,000 - €85,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
A Private Equity company are seeking an Office Manager to join their team in Paris.
The role will utilise your skills and experience to add support to the company’s operations, procedural, communications and form great relationships.
Key Duties Include:
- Ensuring the day-to-day running of the office by liaising with building management and acting as a point of contact for external providers
- Keeping a finger on every button to successfully manage the office’s space
- Office moves
The Ideal Candidate:
- Has 5+ years’ Office Manager experienc
- Has great time management & organisational skills and works well in a team
- Is flexible and adaptable,
- Communicates effectively by phone and email
- Bilingual French and English
Other Information and Job Benefits:
- 5 days in office
- 25 days’ annual holiday
- and many more benefits
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 24 Nov 2022 JOB ID: ABOMP8396