Office Manager / PA
London (City of) SALARY: £35,000 - £45,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Job Title: Office Manager / PA
Salary: Up to £45K (DOE)
Job Type: Permanent
Please note this is a full time in office position
I am seeking an Office Manager / PA to join my Real Estate client in the City of London. They are looking for someone to support the CEO and head of departments as well as maintain the office. The company is a start up who has an exciting year of growth ahead of them and are looking to expand their team. They are offering growth and development opportunities and for someone who is a natural organiser and able to join them on their exciting journey.
What you’ll do
- Prepare material, attend and prepare actions from internal meetings, ensuring notes are distributed in a timely manner
- Diary management for the Executive and team holiday tracking
- Arranging functions and conferences
- To welcome visitors as required, offer refreshments and direct them to the applicable meeting room. Ensure meeting rooms are fit for purpose prior to and after meetings
- To manage stationery, office equipment and refreshments and to ensure stock is maintained at appropriate levels
Who you are
- Experience of a similar role required
- Ideal expeirence within proffesional services or finance
- Strong organisational skills to ensure workload is prioritised and fully completed on time
- Good system skills, particularly Microsoft Office
- Outcome focused, self-motivated, flexible and enthusiastic
Please apply today if interested!
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 27 Feb 2024 JOB ID: LPPA32230