Office Manager / Office Coordinator
London (City of) SALARY: £30,000 - £38,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Office Manager / Operations Coordinator
Exciting tech start-up company!
City of London – near Liverpool Street Station
Temp to perm
*To start ASAP*
A really exciting opportunity has come up with one of my clients who are a growing, SaaS tech start-up, to join them as an Operations Coordinator, reporting directly into their COO. They have already built an impressive reputation in their industry and if you can demonstrate commitment, a fantastic work ethic and a willingness to go above and beyond, then you will be rewarded with fantastic scope for career development and great financial rewards!
This is a key role for someone who is interested in implementing and managing internal processes that facilitate the management of the team and for someone to ensure the smooth running of the business and the London office.
If you are passionate about helping others to achieve their best in their day to day job, take pride in making the office a great place to work and enjoy arranging team activities, then this could be the dream role for you!
What you’ll do:
- Support the team and offer guidance on any People matters, including holiday management, payroll paperwork, expense approval, team events, staff benefit budgets and policies and training.
- Office management including maintaining the smooth running of the office and ensuring it’s always a great place to work!
- Supporting the managers when they’re hiring including the organisation of interviews, being the first point of contact for potential employees and ensuring all onboarding paperwork is in place.
- Support the CEO and COO to ensure staff policies area maintained and enforced at all times.
- Support the CEO, COO and wider team, when required, with key tasks such as diary management and general administration
Who you are:
Personality fit is key for this role and my client are looking for someone who is bubbly, proactive, driven and with a proven can-do attitude where no job is too big or small! They are looking for someone who is a creative thinker, a natural problem solver and someone who will offer suggestions, improvements and ideas to help their business go from strength to strength.
Alongside the above attributes the following experience is a must have:
- Office Management experience, ideally within a tech start-up
- Experience of managing the recruitment process internally
- Experience of onboarding and offboarding staff
- Experience of implementing new HR policies and procedures within a growing team
If you are interested in the above role, please apply ASAP.
POSTED: 17 Jun 2021 JOB ID: CLSOC22781