Office Manager – Maternity Cover
London (West End) SALARY: £30 - £40 PER: Annum TERM: Contract
My client is a boutique Real Estate company based in the heart of the West End. You will be provide Office Management support to cover a maternity leave. This role is extremely varied and a fantastic opportunity to work in a lovely office environment. You will be based in office five days per week, 8:30 – 5:30. This role is starting at the end of May for a detailed handover. If you are interested, please apply today.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
You will act as the go-to person in the office of fourteen people. You will be supported by an office assistant for any ad-hoc duties. This role is varied, you will be doing OM, PA and Reception duties.
- Full operations of the office
- Maintaining office supplies and creating a pleasant work environment
- Providing front of house support, greeting clients
- Leasing clients
- Booking travel, transfers and accommodation
- Event organisation
- Updating the database with procedures and logging data
- Meeting room management
- Coordinating new starters with IT, resources and training
- Personal PA duties for the CEO
WHO YOU ARE:
You will be a proactive candidate who is looking for that next step in your career. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain varied experience within a professional environment. You will have a can-do attitude, polite and professional.
- Experience working in a similar role
- Confident using all Microsoft Office platforms
- Extremely organised and pay high attention to detail
- Outstanding communication skills, written and verbal
- Able to focus on quality, discretion and confidentiality
- Ability to meet deadlines, multitask and work under pressure
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 10 May 2023 JOB ID: IFOM029802