Office Manager/HR Administrator
London (Greater) SALARY: £25,000 - £30,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
HR Administrator/Office Manager
£30,000 with Bonus and Benefits
An independent and growing software house based in South West London by Twickenham station is looking to hire an Office Manager to support a few UK offices as well as supporting the HR Director with HR administration.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
This is a busy and varied role with lots of immediate projects to take ownership of as well as the opportunity to develop your skills and grow with this expanding firm. Typical duties will involve;
- Facilities management of the Head office and remote offices in the UK
- Coordinating office moves and fit-out projects
- Assisting the HR Director with administrative tasks
- Running reports for the HR Director on internal systems
- Coordinating Events for the company such as company socials, large meetings, away days.
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful, you will have completed your CIPD Level 3, be able to use your initiative and be an efficient problem solver whilst working on multiple requests at any given time.
- Office Management experience, ideally with experience supporting remote offices.
- Exposure to HR Administrative duties.
- CIPD qualification.
- Good use of initiative.
- Efficient problem solver.
- High attention to detail.
- Event coordination experience.
This role will pay up to £30k (DOE), in addition to a discretionary bonus and excellent benefits.
This is a really interesting role where you’ll be surrounded by a supportive and friendly team. We are looking to shortlist this role asap, so apply today.
POSTED: 17 Aug 2021 JOB ID: KHBTW21582