Office Manager – Growing Insurance firm
London (City of) SALARY: £30,000 - £35,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Office Manager – Growing insurance firm
£30,000 - £35,000 Benefits + Bonus
A growing insurance firm is looking to hire a dynamic, ambitious and tech-savvy office manager to join their growing operations team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
This is a busy Office Manager role with a really varied remit covering facilities, operation and some light touch HR duties, so you’ll be the kind of person who enjoys keeping on their toes and using really rolling their sleeves up to get involved! Typical duties include:
- Ensuring the office is running smoothly
- Assisting with facilities maintenance
- Assisting with operations projects
- Onboarding new starters
- HR administrative duties.
- Being the go-to person for the office
- Working with suppliers to negotiate price and service
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful, you will have two-three years’ experience in a similar Office Management role, be an efficient problem solver and be able to deal with multiple requests at any given time.
- 2-3 years’ experience as an Office Manager
- Experience in a growing environment ideally insurance or tech
- Ability to work at an incredibly fast pace
- Proactive nature
- Good use of initiative
- Efficient problem solver
- High attention to detail
This role will pay up to £35k (DOE), in addition to a discretionary bonus plus benefits
This is a really interesting role where you’ll be surrounded by a supportive and friendly team. We are looking to shortlist this role asap, so apply today.
POSTED: 26 Jul 2021 JOB ID: KHBOM23094