Office Manager for Management Consultancy
London (West End) SALARY: £35,000 - £40,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Office Manager to join a fast-paced management consultancy in their London office in Mayfair.
This is an international company with a small and growing team of roughly 25 in London, and 200 globally. They have a very hands on culture in the London office and it has a great start-up feel.
It's a super dynamic and diverse team who are very inclusive. A fast paced environment, great for someone who loves to be busy.
The role is suited to someone who is experienced in a stand alone role, overseeing the running of a similar sized office. You have a lot of opportunity to really make this role your own and grow with it. They are very keen for a self-starter with lots of ideas to come in and really shape the role how they see fit.
Duties will include:
- Managing relationships with suppliers
- Ordering equipment and furniture
- Meeting room management
- Liaising with building management and resolving any maintenance issues
- PA support including booking flights and diary management
- Coordinating company events
- HR support and assistant onboarding new starters
- FOH support and welcoming guests
The role offers:
- Salary of £35-40k, dependent on experience
- 10% bonus
- Halthcare which covers dental and optical
- 6% employer contribution pension
- 25 days holiday
- Social and team events, including international trips
- 4 days in the office and 1 day from home
- 9-5:30 hours
POSTED: 05 May 2022 JOB ID: CLMC5819