Office Manager – Dubai
Middle East SALARY: 25,000 AED - 27,000 AED PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Office Manager - Dubai
Our client, a Software Development Company, is looking for an Office Manager to join their beautiful offices based in JLT Dubai. A fantastic opportunity for a highly organised Office Manager to join a growing Office.
- Meet and greet visitors offering a 5* service
- Managing the diary for the meeting rooms
- Ordering and setting up refreshments for meetings
- Organising office events
- Answering telephones and emails professionally and in a timely manner
- Collating presentations / reports
- Liaising with building maintenance and providers
- Overseeing/ negotiating contracts for cleaning/ maintenance etc
- Facility management overseeing health and safety standards are met
- Managing office budgets and overseeing projects/ refurbishments
- General administration and day-to-day duties
To be successful in this Office Management role you must exhibit a high level of resourcefulness in a fast-paced environment, and it is essential you have Office Management experience. You must have strong administration skills and be comfortable liaising with people of all seniority levels.
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Highly proficient in analytical, written and verbal communications
- Team player
- Positive can-do attitude
- Be discreet with confidential information
- Personable, loyal, professional
- 5+ years working as an Office Manager
- Experience working in a Software Developement company or professional services preferred
- Must be residing in Dubai
Salary AED 25,000-27,000 depending on experience.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 21 Sep 2022 JOB ID: ZCOMJLT123