Office Manager – DIFC Dubai
Middle East SALARY: 23,000 AED - 23,000 AED PER: Month TERM: Permanent
Our client an International Private Equity Firm based in DIFC is seeking an Office Manager to ensure the smooth running of their office on a day-to-day basis. They are seeking a candidate that is highly proactive, can maintain the strictest levels of confidentiality, has excellent organizational skills and the ability to demonstrate high levels of accuracy and attention to detail. They need an individual who is an ‘out of the box’ thinker and can use their resilience, agility and tenacity to be successful in the role.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Coordinate and oversee all office operations and activities.
• Responsible for the reception and administration duties including dealing with general inquiries, welcoming visitors and clients, answering calls, handling incoming and outgoing correspondence, managing access control.
• Provide assistance with various budgeting and bookkeeping activities
• Control the office supplies and ensure all supplies are in accordance with office needs
• Supervise cleaning teams and maintain the cleanliness of office space
• Organise and maintain personnel records for the company as well as prepare HR documents such as employment contracts and new hire guides
• Liaise with external partners such as statutory authorities, insurance vendors, legal advisers and ensure statutory compliance of the company.
• Arrange travel, accommodation and process expense forms for management and employees
• Assist with ad-hoc PA duties to Dubai based Company directors when required
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Bachelor’s degree in either management/administration or commerce
• A minimum of 2 to 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
• Full proficiency in MS Office
• Strong organisation skills and the ability to manage priorities.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrate versatility; ability to adapt to situations and resolve problems quickly.
• Autonomous, proactive and continuously thinking ahead.
Must be based in the UAE.
Salary AED 23,000
POSTED: 24 Nov 2021 JOB ID: ZCOMD336