Office Manager – Creative
London (West End) SALARY: £35,000 - £40,000 PER: Annum TERM: Temporary
A creative start-up is looking for an Office Manager to support a busy office based in Paddington. You will be responsible for providing support to the office and acting as a Culture Champion! Your hours are 9:00 – 6:00, fully office based. This is a temp cover, one month minimum or a temp to perm opportunity for the right candidate.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
This is a busy Office Manager with lots of variety. You will support an office of up to 150 people, if you are ready for a challenge and enjoy a busy work environment this is the role for you.
· Inbox management
· Organising all administrative activities
· Ensure the office is running smoothly with operations
· You will work closely with the people team
· Ordering office supplies
· Meeting room management, kitchen management and catering
· Responsible for health and safety and creating processes
· Arranging social activities, events and group activities
· You will also assist with the design, fit and set up of the current office environment
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful, you will have two-three years’ experience in a similar OM role, be proactive and be able to deal with multiple requests at any given time.
· 2-3 years’ experience as an OM
· Attention to detail and problem solving skills
· Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise work
· Proactive nature, good use of initiative
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· People person, builds relationships quickly
We are looking to shortlist this role asap, so apply today.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 12 Sep 2022 JOB ID: IFOM027508