Office Manager and Management Assistant – Real Estate
London (West End) SALARY: £45,000 - £50,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
A Real estate investment company are looking to hire a dependable Office Manager and Management Assistant to add to their experienced and excellent administrative team.
The role will utilise your skills and experience to add support to the company’s operations, procedural, communications and safety practices.
Key Duties Include:
- Ensuring the streamlined day-to-day running of the office by liaising with building management and acting as a point of contact for external providers
- Keeping a finger on every button to successfully manage the office’s space
- Handling all travel and hotel bookings
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Organising events
The Ideal Candidate:
- Has 3+ years’ Office Manager/ EA experience and keeps a cool head in a growing and fast-paced environment
- Has great time management & organisational skills and works well in a team
- Is flexible and adaptable, allowing for an ability to multitask and tackle varied challenges
- Communicates effectively by phone and email and excels in dealing with customer-facing responsibilities
Other Information and Job Benefits:
- 3 days per week in office and 2 days from home
- 25 days’ annual holiday
- Private health insurance
- Bonus (discretionary)
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 21 Sep 2022 JOB ID: ABOF7611