Office Manager/Administrative Assistant
US SALARY: $90,000 - $130,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Global financial services firm HQ’d in New York is currently seeking an experienced Office Manager/Admin Assistant to join them on a full-time permanent basis. This is a hybrid working role, where you could be required to work in their Manhattan, NY or Greenwich, CT offices.
- Provide primary administrative support to the Managing Partner/Founder, to enable the smooth running of his day-to-day life
- Project management of a brand new office setup including sourcing potential locations, through to working with interior design firm
- Busy calendar management/scheduling
- Travel coordination including both international and domestic flights, ground transportation, and lodging
- Administrative support to the wider global team including business development, operations, compliance, and HR
- Meeting organization including Zoom/web based, in-person conferences, and trade shows
- General office/operational support including vendor management, assistance with IT procurement, and employee onboarding/offboarding
Experience, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- 2-5+ years of experience
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written – ability to communicate effectively over Slack, email and video calls
- Results-oriented, optimistic, self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Self starter and motivated to drive business administration from scratch
- Ability to handle confidential company and personal information with the utmost discretion
- Additional skills with document/data/presentation creating and editing tools considered a plus i.e. Word, Confluence
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 08 Aug 2022 JOB ID: ALREMEA12345