Zurich (Switzerland) TERM: Permanent
We are looking for a German and English speaking Office Manager/ Assistant to ensure the smooth and efficient running of a busy office based in Central Zurich
- Assisting the busy office to run smoothly by helping to schedule appointments, meet & greet customers and ensure the working environment is maintained
- Supporting the Managing Director as needed and more broadly within the team.
- Handling incoming calls, mail, and emails, freeing up the team's time and resources.
- Maintaining and updating records.
- Proven experience within an office where you have been supporting colleagues and assisting with the smooth day to day running of an office.
- Able to work efficiently in a busy environment and have excellent attention to detail, particularly with appointment scheduling.
- A positive, friendly, and service-oriented attitude.
- Fluency in German/ Swiss German and English
- Proficiency in MS Office tools, particularly Excel.
For this position, we can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing a valid EU/ EFTA passport or holding an existing Swiss permit.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 01 Feb 2024 JOB ID: JLOM30759