Other (US) SALARY: $70,000 - $85,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Salary: $70,000 - $85,000 p.a.
Tiger is partnered with a renewable energy company that has a mission to facilitate the changing energy landscape by focusing on standalone battery energy storage systems that foster grid flexibility by providing capacity, energy, and ancillary services. They are currently looking for an Office Manager / Administrative Assistant for their office in a suburb of Houston, Texas.
- Manage access to the office for employees and third parties
- Organize mail and voicemails ensuring timely forwarding to appropriate parties
- Ensure that the office is properly stocked with all required supplies
- Ensure that any office projects and improvements are executed correctly across subcontractors
- Manage local logistics for teams, meetings, outside meals, and larger corporate events
- Provide administrative assistance to multiple executives, including scheduling meetings, coordinating travel, processing expenses
- Coordinate the administration team on administrative priorities, including supporting travel, expenses, calendaring, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned and assist with special projects and processes as needed
Qualifications & Competencies
- Minimum of 3+ years of work experience supporting office operations and administration
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated resourcefulness and initiative
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively
- Ability to uphold standards of complete discretion and confidentiality
- Proficiency in the Microsoft suite
- Notary or willing to become a notary
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 18 Feb 2024 JOB ID: JK32075