London (West End) SALARY: £55,000 - £70,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
£55,000 – 70,000
I have a great opportunity for an Office Manager to join a global financial services company located in Mayfair within beautiful offices. This would be the perfect position for someone who is looking to take the next step in their career in a challenging and busy role, that will allow growth and the opportunity to take on added responsibilities across HR, operations, and facilities. The successful Office Manager must be detail-oriented to uphold the office standards and have a minimum 3 years of experience in an office management position, preferably working within a corporate environment.
If you’re ready for the next step in your career, this could be the role for you!
Hours 8:30am – 5:30pm
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for the overall administration of the office operations and facilities management
- Liaising with all vendors, contractors and security services
- Work with building management to resolve any office issues
- Monitor travel reports and travel log to ensure all within company policy
- Liaise with vendors and contractors on space repairs
- Event planning
- Provide ongoing analysis of space options to Management, working closely with the MD and Head of Human Resources
- Support with various HR projects as required
- Manage personnel files and employee census information
- Assist with the company’s annual benefit review
- Request and review work orders, bids, and proposals from vendors.
- Line management responsibility for 2 team members
- Set performance standards, professional growth and development plans for team meetings for direct reports
- Manage all new employee inductions
- Responsible for on and off boarding of employees
- Manage and coordinate annual review cycles, managing the performance evaluation process to ensure timeliness are met
What you’ll need:
- Minimum 3+ years experience
- A strong ability to multi-task and prioritise tasks in a high pressured environment
- Good knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Access
- Excellent communicate with strong written and verbal skills
- Detailed and solution orientated
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Confidential and discreet
- Educated to degree level – desired
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 17 Nov 2023 JOB ID: AJLOMFS36694