France SALARY: €45,000 - €50,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Executive Office Manager
Investment company based in Paris are looking for an Office Manager who will oversee the running of the Office.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the office is maintained on a day-to-day basis
- Managing an office that frequently includes receiving high profile visitors for meetings and presentations.
- Receiving and processing invoices and other financial correspondence.
- Liaising with the head office with regards to Finance, HR and Operational issues
- Supporting the Senior Management team with meetings, presentations and refreshments when required.
- Highly organised with experience gained in a similar high-profile office environment
- Positive attitude and able to demonstrate with initiative
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in both French and English is essential
For this position, we can only consider EU/ EFTA citizens or professionals possessing an existing EU Residency permit.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 31 Aug 2023 JOB ID: JLOM30858