London (West End) SALARY: £30,000 - £32,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
An incredible consultancy are seeking a candidate for their Office Manager role to join their team in Central London. You will support a fantastic group of people in their buzzy office, 5 days a week.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Act as central point of contact for the office
- Create and maintain office processes and procedures
- Help with meeting room preparation
- Monitor mailbox and inquiries
WHO YOU ARE:
A proactive and dynamic multi-tasker will thrive in this role, taking on busy tasks relating to administration, compliance and more.
- Atleast 1 years’ experience in an office based role
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Outlook applications
- Organisation and prioritisations skills
- Proactive and articulate approach
This role is paying up to £30K
Perks and benefits:
- 30 days’ annual leave with extra day accrued per year
- Pension scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Stunning central London location
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 05 May 2023 JOB ID: ABOM9815