UK (Regional) SALARY: £32,000 - £40,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
An incredible opportunity has arisen for an Office Manager to join a fast growing, Hertford-based company providing supported living services. This role is based in the office 5 days a week.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
This is an incredibly busy and varied role where you will wear many hats.
- Ensure smooth day to day running of the office
- Arranging logistics for company events
- Ordering supplies
- Liaising with contractors and other teams
- Other ad hoc admin duties as required.
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful, you will have at least 3 years’ experience in an Office Manager role and be very much a people person with a can-do attitude.
- Highly organised
- Great time management
- Excellent prioritisation skills
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- £32k-40k, depending on experience
- 28 days annual leave
- Birthday day off
- Day trips/lunches
- And lots more!
If you are interested in this new and exciting role, apply below now!
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 13 Mar 2023 JOB ID: CWOM9006