Dubai, UAE SALARY: 72,000 AED - 96,000 AED PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Our client is a Family Business supplying commodities internationally, they are expanding the business and looking to hire a reliable and smart Office Manager to run the office operations on a daily basis and provide administrative support to the Directors.
- Ensure that the office is running effectively on a day-to-day basis.
- Create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety.
- Greet visitors, answer incoming phone calls and delivering world-class service to our customers.
- Coordinate the Directors' domestic and international travel, including flight, hotel, and car rental reservations.
- Coordinate appointments and meetings and managing Director's calendars and schedules.
- Act as a liaison between the international and Dubai offices.
- Provide HR support by processing visas and renewals.
- Liaise with multiple bank entities.
- Prepare and present basic information including budgets and expenses through Microsoft Office Tools.
- Ad Hoc Duties
- Must have Dubai Experience
- Preferably a Filipino National (Female only)
- Must have strong Microsoft and Google Workspace experience
- Should be presentable and professional
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or relevant degree
- Strong organizational skills
- At least 2 years' office adminsitration experience
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 16 Mar 2023 JOB ID: FL_UAE_OM