London (City of) SALARY: £45,000 - £50,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
A great asset management company are hiring an Office Manager with HR Support to oversee the day-to-day running of their beautiful office near London Bridge while offering support with their HR Function.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Be the lynch pin of the office
- Maintaining procedures and company processes
- Adhoc admin
- HR responsibilities
- Help with new starter and leavers
- Prepare contracts and references
- Payroll admin
WHO YOU ARE:
An experienced multitasker who is willing to balance the crucial role of being and Office Manager and also help the HR Team with various tasks.
- 3+ years’ experience in Office Management with HR administration
- Proven track record of great admin skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good work ethic
Benefits and other information:
- Competitive salary - up to £50K dependent on experience
- 25 day's holiday
- Private medical insurance
- Great office culture
- 5 day's in office
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 23 Nov 2022 JOB ID: ABPOM8033