London (City of) SALARY: £26,000 - £30,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
My client is a global asset management firm based in stunning offices located in the City of London. They are looking for an Office Manager to help them with the day-to-day running of their London office. The successful candidate will be bright, switched on and proactive.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Meet and greet external guests and staff from other offices
- Onboard new employees
- Assist the legal and compliance teams with adhoc administration duties
- Manage Health and Safety requirements
- Ensure the office and meeting areas are clean, stocked and functioning correctly
- Act as the main point of contact for the office – answering phones, coordinating post and deliveries
WHO YOU ARE
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and manage time in a fast-paced environment
- Positive, enthusiastic and the willingness to learn
This is a fantastic position for a candidate looking to kick start or further develop their career as an Office Manager within an exciting asset management firm that supports progression.
POSTED: 02 Aug 2022 JOB ID: NIOMT001