London (West End) SALARY: £50,000 - £80,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
This is a really great opportunity to be part of a global finance company. They are looking for an Office Manager to join their sociable team in the West End. The company is welcoming and friendly and are looking for someone hard-working, personable, and agile to join them. The hours are 9am-6pm, Monday to Friday but one day can be worked from home.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
In this role you will be responsible for managing the day-to-day smooth running of the office and manage all office operations such as working with contractors and maintenance and ensuring HSSE procedures are in place. It will also include:
- Diary, travel, and meeting management.
- Liaising with managers across different office locations.
- Checking stock of office supplies and equipment.
- Ad hoc admin and project work when necessary.
- Organisation of office events.
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful, you will have at least 5 years’ experience within an Office Management role (including some PA duties). You will be friendly and personable, whilst also being really flexible and have a great get thing done attitude. This team are hard-working, agile, and fun and they are wanting a likeminded individual to join them.
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role within a global SME organisation and, ideally, a bachelor’s degree.
- Experience with extensive diary, travel, and meeting management.
- Highly organised with great attention to detail.
- Agile, switched on and professional.
- Ideally will have experience using Google Cloud Suite.
- Up to £80k p.a. DOE with a generous bonus structure.
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays.
This is an exciting an varied roles with room for growth and development.
Please apply below if you are interested!
POSTED: 17 Jan 2022 JOB ID: ADOM4631