London (City of) SALARY: £30,000 - £35,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
My client is a high end, boutique recruitment agency based in stunning offices, located in the heart of the City. They are looking for a switched on and proactive Office Manager to join their rapidly growing office.
Main duties & responsibilities
- To oversee the smooth running of the office and be the go to person for any issues
- To support the Directors with adhoc EA duties such as diary management and booking meetings
- To work closely with the Head of Operations on various projects
- Ensuring the office is fully stocked at all times
- Liaise with external providers to negotiate contracts
- Organise company events such as parties, charity days and quarterly events
Key skills & experience
- Previous office management experience working within the recruitment industry
- Highly organised with a “can do” attitude
- Working knowledge of Xero would be beneficial
- Team orientated, passionate and driven
This is an exciting position to work with a growing company with a great team culture. This role will offer long term progression and the chance to really make the role your own. You will receive great benefits such as an annual bonus and company away days.
POSTED: 24 Nov 2021 JOB ID: NIOMA002