London (City of) SALARY: £28,000 - £32,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
My client, a globally recognised tech consultancy business, is actively recruiting for a proactive Office Manager to join their impressive team. The role requires a self-motivated individual to coordinate the administrative tasks and manage financial activities as well as ensuring the smooth running of office procedures.
- Liaise with staff and resolve any problems which may arise involving any office related issues as and when required including IT/network.
- Promote a pleasant and efficient working environment.
- Take charge of office layout including necessary equipment.
- Maintain supplies of stationery and office equipment.
- Liaise where necessary with a variety of different companies in the provision of any forthcoming travel or events.
- Manage relevant financial accounts within the company.
- Take charge of all health and safety issues including conducting and maintaining company risk assessments.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Office management experience.
- Bookkeeping experience would be beneficial.
- Any previous experience of coordinating an office move would be desirable.
Skills and Attributes:
- Strong organisational skills.
- Ability to be self-motivated and work to deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work as part of a team.
- Attention to detail and desire to evaluate and improve the working environment.
POSTED: 22 Nov 2021 JOB ID: NIOM001