London (City of) SALARY: £40,000 - £50,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
A wonderful opportunity has arisen for a superstar EA/OM who is well-presented and switched on to work for a boutique tech firm in their London office.
• Manage the London office
• Handle supplier negotiation and plan contract renewals
• Order equipment and stationery for the office
• Procure and track insurances (professional indemnity, group life, private health etc)
• Track invoices relevant to the office
• Upload invoices for accounting team
• Generate, log and chase payment for invoices
• Onboarding new staff from contract issuance to induction
• Create processes for HR functions and corresponding documentation
• Conduct research as directed by directors
• Be main point of contact for clients
• Arrange meetings and send requests (MS Teams)
• A self-starter who is proactive and on the ball
• Highly organised
• Excellent communication
• Start up experience is desirable
• Able to solve problems independently
Salary up to £50k, 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays and flexi working hours.
This a really varied, hands on role where you’ll really need to be able to hit the ground running in a fast-paced environment. We are looking to shortlist this role ASAP, so apply today.
POSTED: 23 Jul 2021 JOB ID: CPOM23035