London (West End) SALARY: £22,000 - £26,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
A wonderful opportunity has arisen for a superstar Operations Assistant/Office Junior who is well-presented and switched on to work for a boutique consultancy in their London office.
• Liaise with external contacts to organise and schedule meetings
• Maintain CRM (CMAP) and help generate reports
• Develop and maintain SharePoint
• Research and create both internal and external presentations
• Assist with supplier liaison
• Maintain office supplies inventory for 2 offices
• Write correspondence on behalf of other office staff
• Book conference calls, rooms, taxis, couriers, hotels, etc.
• Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
• Take accurate minutes of meetings
• Coordinate office procedures
• Provide professional communication to clients
• Assist with implementing administrative processes
• Liaising with IT supplier to resolve issues, arrange deliveries, returns and organise new starters
• Any other duties as required
• A self-starter who is proactive and on the ball
• Highly organised
• Excellent communication skills
• Able to solve problems independently
Salary up to £26k, great benefits and hybrid working
This a really varied, hands-on role where you’ll really need to be able to hit the ground running in a fast-paced, supportive team environment. We are looking to shortlist this role ASAP, so apply today.
POSTED: 19 Jan 2022 JOB ID: CPOXFORD24592