Office Assistant – Real Estate
London (West End) SALARY: £22,000 - £25,000 PER: Annum TERM: Contract
An award-winning real estate consultancy is looking for a proactive Office Manager Assistant on a 4-month contract. The boutique office is based in Covent Garden and your hours will be 09:00 – 5:30. This is a lovely role for a junior candidate looking to build administrative experience within real estate. There is an opportunity for the role to go permanent for the right candidate.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
This is a great stepping-stone opportunity where you will be surrounded by a buzzy and friendly team. You will be responsible for supporting the Office Manager and PA’s with administration.
· Diary management
· Inbox management
· Answering, screening and directing calls
· Meeting room management
· Meet & greet clients, providing refreshments on arrival
· Restocking fridges, stationary and office supplies
· Dealing with incoming and outgoing mail
· Assisting with overflow PA duties, including travel organisation
· Ad-hoc administrative duties
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful, you will be a proactive candidate who pays high attention to detail. You will be highly organised, efficient and have a ‘can do’ attitude.
· University degree or equivalent
· Experience In an administrative role is not essential but preferable
· Ability to work in a face paced environment
· Good use of initiative
· Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
· Experience using Microsoft platforms
· High attention to detail
This is an excellent opportunity for a first or second jobber where you’ll be surrounded by a supportive and friendly team. We are looking to shortlist this role asap, so apply today.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 08 Sep 2022 JOB ID: IFOA027358