London (City of) SALARY: £30,000 - £30,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
City of London
5 days in the office
Our client, a management consultancy firm is looking for an Office Assistant to join their team in London. They are looking for someone who is enthusiastic and organised with a high attention to detail. The ideal candidate will have solid administrative experience in the professional services industry.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
This will be a varied role wherein you will aid in the smooth running of office, improving efficiency and efficacy across the board.
- Maintain office stock supplies
- Answer and screen phone calls
- Organise post, packages and couriers
- Assist with new starter onboarding
- Process invoices
- Use Excel to track and report on expenses and budgets
- Maintain office cleanliness and presentation standards
- Collaborate with the FOH team to ensure an efficient and smooth service
WHO YOU ARE
This role is perfect for someone who is organised, efficient, and has great attention to detail. You will be a hands-on individual who enjoys a busy and varied role.
- Experience working in an administrative role in professional services
- A people person with excellent communication skills
- Confident using Microsoft Office Suite
- A natural problem solver
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 25 May 2023 JOB ID: KHBOA0000