Office Administrator – Exciting entry level position. London, West End
London (West End) SALARY: £20,000 - £25,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
This is a really great opportunity for someone who is looking to start their career in an exciting company within their property division – no prior experience necessary. Our client is looking for a fabulous new office administrator with an eager can-do attitude to join their team as soon as possible. There is the potential to learn a lot from the team and this is a role that you can really make your own.
The role is primarily to help the property team which is a small close-knit team. They are seeking a graduate or A level leaver to provide general administrative support to the team.
- Meeting and diary management
- Provide general support to team members with adhoc duties
- Organising meeting rooms and meeting documents
- Welcoming new clients and visitors to the office
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who is seeking their first role after A Levels or university and is keen to pave the way within a small team in a fantastic office based in West end.
- You will ideally have a small amount of office experience, but this is not necessary
- You will be switched on and have fantastic communication skills
- Good IT skills including Microsoft office
- Have fantastic attention to detail
This an amazing and unique opportunity to work with a fabulous small team in a newly renovated office. You will be joining an ambitious and motivated group who are looking for a keen individual who is like-minded. Benefits include:
- 25 days holiday
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
POSTED: 11 May 2022 JOB ID: ABOA4204