London (City of) SALARY: £22,000 - £25,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Job Title : Office Administrator
Location : Moorgate (hybrid working model)
Job Type : Permanent
Salary : Up to £25K
My client is and event networking planning company who are sekeing an office administratir to oversee and support all administrative duties in their London office and ensure the office is operating smoothly. As Office Administrator you be will working closely with our management team by handling clerical duties, coordinating calendars, and organising meetings. This role can offer tons of growth and development allowing you to explore different departments and progress extensively. An opportunity not to be missed!
- Maintaining a clean, tidy and orderly office.
- Manage office inventory and place orders as necessary.
- Set up new PC users and act as a first point of call of staff for IT problems.
- Support mobile hardware & applications including; laptops and phones.
- Manages correspondence by answering emails and sorting mail and deliveries.
- Greet staff and visitors and answer and direct phone calls
- Organise meetings and team events including setting up meeting rooms, testing tech, ensuring there are adequate supplies including refreshments, lunches etc.
- Communicates with relevant agencies to produce travel itineraries when required.
- Support staff meetings as note taker
- Administration and record keeping
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
- Excellent communication skills (written and in person)
- Key eye for attention to detail
- Strong organisation skills with the ability to use own initiative
- Good understanding of Office 365 and other Microsoft Applications
- A ‘can do’ attitude and willingness to learn
- Ability to travel to support onsite at events
- IT helpdesk/support experience or willingness to learn
If interested, please apply today!
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 03 Nov 2022 JOB ID: LPOM28149