Office Admin – Event Venue
London (Greater) SALARY: £26,000 - £26,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
I am currently looking to recruit a proactive office admin to work for a sophisticated and contemporary event and entertainment venue based in North London.
Closest tube station: Wood Green
The working hours are Monday to Friday, 3 days in the office, 2 days WFH!
The salary offered is £26,000 pa
What you’ll do:
- Performing general office tasks and administration duties – answering calls/emails, generating contracts and assisting with billings and invoices
- Overseeing and achieving organisational goals
- Greeting visitors to the facility and maintaining relationship between customers and the company
- Re-directing phone calls and mail
- Dealing with bookings, payments and confidential information
The right candidate:
- Must have previous experience in a similar role, must be proficient in Google Docs and willing to learn new software and systems
- Is friendly, enthusiastic and proactive
- Is able to multitask and work independently, and holds strong time-management skills
- Is a natural problem solver with excellent communication and a detail-oriented mindset
- Has strong customer service and interpersonal skills and understands the importance of confidentiality
If you are interested in this role, please apply now!
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 01 Sep 2022 JOB ID: AF27425OA