National Sales Manager – Saudi
Middle East SALARY: 35,000 AED - 38,000 AED PER: Month TERM: Permanent
A National Sales Manager is responsible for managing the relationship with the distributors as well as setting monthly sales budget, targets & ensuring that all distributors achieve the set monthly targets & annual targets. The National Sales Manager will also manage both the principle top management establish his own sales & marketing team to support in managing daily operations & monthly planning cycle. The National Sales Manager will also be responsible for rolling the pre-set GTM strategy, annual plan & strategy-into-action plans as well. They will represent the company's brand and drives strategies to increase product awareness by observing the market, competitors, and industry trends.
▪ Sets & Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and
recommendations to strategic plans and reviews.
▪ Conduct weekly & monthly reviews with the distributors to ensure proper alignment onset plans & achievement is on track.
▪ Researching and developing sales marketing opportunities and plans across all channels, understanding consumer requirements,
identifying market trends and suggesting improvements to achieve the company's marketing goals.
▪ Recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching, and managing marketing and sales teams to meet sales and marketing objectives.
▪ Driving Distributor team to achieve monthly sales & distribution plans & ensuring proper execution in the marketplace.
▪ Interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills
▪ Possess in-depth knowledge and understanding of sales
▪ Preferably has a working knowledge of planning & implementing marketing activities
▪ Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills
▪ Strong people management skills
▪ Ability to travel to distributors & client sites
▪ Outgoing personality with a high level of energy
▪ A Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field
▪ 10-15 years' experience in sales
▪ Proficiency/ fluency in both English and Arabic Languages
Salary SAR 38,000
POSTED: 25 Nov 2020 JOB ID: ZCSMSAU223