Europe SALARY: €60,000 - €60,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
A lovely family of 5 (two girls under the age of 3 years) based in the South of Amsterdam, is looking for a fulltime, live-in (junior) nanny to support the family in taking care of their children. This is a wonderful family working alongside an existing House manager/nanny in a really lovely part of Amsterdam with lots of green open space, bars and restaurants.
- Doing laundry
- Maintaining the children’s routines
- Playing with the children, reading to them, doing crafts, going on outings in the neighborhood.
- Supervising play dates
- Preparing healthy, simple children’s meals and snacks
- Supporting the senior nanny/house manager
- Bringing the children to or picking the children up at their nurseries or other activities if needed.
- baby-sitting in evening (when agreed)
- Receiving parcels and other deliveries
- Keeping track of household supplies and stocks
- Grocery shopping and running errands
- Travel with the family
- Tidying up after the children’s and own activities
- Packing and unpacking suitcases and other luggage before/after travel
Must speak fluent English
Able to work in Amsterdam
Clean driving license
Prior nanny experience within a private household
Must be happy to work over the weekends
- Maximum 3000 euro net per month on payroll – salary may vary depending on experience.
- Permanent contract
- Standard Dutch work-related social security coverage.
- 20 days holiday leave per year.
- Your own room and bathroom in the family house
POSTED: 22 Nov 2021 JOB ID: CEAMSTER002