Motion Graphic Designer- Arabic Speaker
Dubai, UAE SALARY: 15,000 AED - 15,000 AED PER: Month TERM: Permanent
The Motion and Graphic Design Lead has a vital role in developing visuals and motion graphics to promote the art & design exhibitions, workshops, lectures, talks and events ensuring the sales of products from the shop, workshop, design Collection and the sales of artwork through the consultancy.
Leadership and Collaboration:
• Lead and inspire a team of senior and junior graphic designers.
• Collaborate closely with the Marketing Manager, social media coordinators, and other stakeholders to align design strategies with overall marketing objectives.
Motion and Graphic Design Expertise:
• Utilize expert motion graphic design skills to develop engaging visuals for art & design exhibitions, workshops, lectures, talks, and events.
• Craft visually compelling graphics that effectively convey the consultancy's brand message.
• Conduct video editing, ensuring high-quality production standards.
• Curate music within the campaigns to enhance overall visual impact.
Content Creation and Profile Building:
• Develop content, from graphics to video editing, featuring interviews with the consultancy's leaders, artists in residence, and artists and designers on the consultancy's programs and Exhibitions to enhance their profiles and generate customer interest.
• Act as the gatekeeper of the brand, ensuring all published content gets checked before release and meets the highest standards.
Campaign Planning and Execution:
• Work on consultancy-owned brands, companies, and clients, developing on-brand content for various campaigns.
• Create compelling stories and effective calls to action for target audiences.
• Plan and lead marketing campaigns strategy content, coordinating with the team to ensure timely and high-quality timed delivery.
Project Management and Organization:
• Follow projects from initiation to completion, ensuring adherence to timelines and quality standards.
• Work under pressure and occasionally overtime to meet project deadlines (overtime compensated with time off).
• Implement organizational skills to add structure to team tasks, maintaining wellorganized digital files and archives.
• Work with the staff photographer, consultancy list of freelancers, or social media coordinators to gather all content needed for successful campaigns, storylines to build up interest and sales.
• Campaign building
• Excellent communication skills
• Out-of-the-box thinking.
• Knowing when to pivot
• Extreme Attention to detail.
• Team player
• Self-guided and structured
• Project management planning and structure
• Conduct team meetings, create structured plans per project, distribute campaigns, and adhere to schedules.
• Organized with archiving skills ensuring files can be used and found by other team members easily.
• Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design or Visual Communication
• Minimum 7 years in Graphic Design or Video
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 19 Feb 2024 JOB ID: FL_DXB_MGD